Lately I feel like The Little Engine That Really Wants to But OMFG JUST CAN’T.
Moving is hard, y’all.
I have moved about a million times in my teens and twenties. But now I’ve lived in the same place for over ten years and WHY DO I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF???
One fun little bonus is that I am NOT buying food. We are trying hard to eat all of the food in the freezer.
So. Yay. Cooking.
Or, often, take-out. Or fast food.
By the way, did you see the adorable train set that was part of the McDonald’s kid’s meal in December? Yeah. We almost got the whole thing. You get how my month went now, right? I DID remember to feed the baby in December. She’s addicted to fruit. I kind of don’t blame her but I wish it was in season.
- bananas $1.25, $0.95
- cake pop $2
- Cheerios $3.99, $5.29, $4.99
- flaxseed milk (she uses enough that one per month is on her) $3.99
- apples $4.89, $5.99, $2.74, $5.51
- honeydew $3.37
- grapes $5.47
- cantaloupe $3.99, $3.99
- mango $4.99
- eggs $4.49
- watermelon $11.39
- frozen pizza $2.50, $2.50, $2.50
- cookie dough $3.00 (more craft than food but whatever)
- pink frosting $1.72 (more craft than food but whatever)
- Five Guys hot dog $4.79, $4.79
- Chick-fil-A* $3.29 + .20, $3.29 + .20, $3.29 + .20, $3.29 + .20
- McDonald’s Happy Meal $2.99, $2.99, $2.99, $2.99, $2.99
- extra toy because I’m that mom apparently $1.86
*Oh, something kinda cool: we stopped at Chick-fil-A while traveling before Christmas and Santa Cow was randomly there!! We made cool Chick-fil-A ornaments and colored pictures and waved at Santa Cow from a safe distance.
And let’s not forget our boring recurring monthly charges.
- diapers $14.99, $8.99
- wipes $4.49
- Laundry detergent $8.46
- baby bath $7.99
- storage unit $127
- extra tank of gas $40
RAISING BABYSTAR: $25,380.12