Ee eye ee eye oh.
Last week Babystar and I went to western Pennsylvania to visit family. I drove the minivan with my brother and his adorable fam along for the ride. They were super good at entertaining the baby while I drove. Thank goodness, because that baby takes after mama and HATES a long car ride. But we love our family. So there we were.
We had a blast. There isn’t much in western Pennsylvania between Pittsburgh and Erie besides farms and lakes, and we played at both. Babystar loved running around near the corn fields. And soybean fields. And llama fields. She did NOT like anyone touching her except me or anyone under the age of four. We ate together, slept together, swam together, and played together.
Skipping showers is all fun and games until you cuddle with a goat.
I would have made the trip even if Babystar did not exist in this world, so the gas and tolls are on me. I do have $36.65 worth of food and merchandise to add to her bottom line, though.
- Nuetrogena Baby Sunscreen – $10.99 (this stuff rocks!!)
- Some cheap Giant Eagle brand of disposable diapers – $5.69
- Gerber Fruit and Veggie melts – $3.00
- Floaty thing that she immediately hated and I didn’t even bring home – $3.00
- Floaty things for her two cousins so they wouldn’t feel left out – $6.00
- Shovel and pail that she ignored – $3.00
- Sbarro pepperoni pizza slice on the drive home – $4.97
RAISING BABYSTAR: $11,707.74